Friday, July 22, 2016

Visit Lake Eden, Minnesota, home of Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen Mysteries

Right now I'm deeply immersed in Joanne Fluke's Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder. I'm re-reading the entire series and you can find out more about the readalong here. I'm absolutely loving taking another trip to Lake Eden, Minnesota. 

For those that don't know, Joanne Fluke has a fantastic website at MurderSheBaked.com, and she even has an interactive map of Lake Eden. Doesn't this town look like it would be fun to visit?

You can check out the complete interactive map here.

If you're reading along, or if you have read this series, leave a comment and let us know. We'd love to hear from other readers that love the Hannah Swensen mysteries just as much as we do.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah Swenson has been one of my favorite cozy sleuths since I read the Chocolate Chip Murders. I have read them all, except the last 3 that are on my TBR pile. since I wait until the paperbacks come out, I tend to get behind, because I am keeping up-to-date with paperback series. The cookie shop is one of those places I wished we had where I lived! The cookies always sound delicious, so I saved the books for the recipes. After the Hannah Swenson cookbook was printed, I was able to donate some of the early books to the library. At last the recipes were safe in that Lake Eden cookbook on my cookbook shelves! Even after all these years, I still consult the map while I am reading Hannah's adventures. Hannah's family add a lot to my reading pleasure!

    ReplyDelete